For those in Boston: what antenna are you using for over the air TV?

Ron Bello rbello@belloassoc.com
Thu Aug 2 23:49:18 EDT 2018

First try a 10-14 inch piece of wire inserted into the middle of the
antenna connector on the rear of the TV
Southie might be close enough for it to work
I am able to get most stations in West Palm Beach, FL 10-12 miles from the
towers with this method

Worth a try as cost is almost zero