No subject

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:31:36 EDT 2018

A place for overflow sports play by play, and they get paid to run ESPN I
believe. So if Red Sox game is on at same time as college basketball
championship, latter goes to 850...which actual has a pretty decent signal
by day at least and was the home of "SportsRadio WEEI" for years.They had
to go to FM to compete against Sports Hub.

They get low ratings and probably make little money. WBZ AM a big earner
but expensive to run and there's that whole domination of market revenue
thing.
Entercom had to spin off Sports Hub to Beasley but got Magic for it.