The FCC Enforcement Bureau Has Been Busy...

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 06:58:33 EDT 2017

One NOUO said they found 101.3 broadcasting illegally on August 14. W267CE
(740 // 101.3) started on August 4. Around August 16 it was noticed Big
City had shut off 101.3...but the letter was issued yesterday.

A couple of the names on these letters had gotten multiple warnings before.
A site called diymedia.net has a regular "FCC Enforcement Database" over
several years and can be searched for these letters, etc.; most say
warnings, a few mention fines issued on once in a great while FCC and other
agencies with proper issued authority, shut pirates down.