The FCC Enforcement Bureau Has Been Busy...

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 03:55:38 EDT 2017

The sad reality is the FCC can only do so much. Only the US Attorney can
give the order to seize gear and bring charges. I do believe the FCC did
react to complaints from people who wanted to hear WJIB on FM but Big City
moved off 101.3 because Bob's new licensed translator cut their signal in
half.