Recovered 1955 Radio Program Club Star Way WWNH Rochester

Bill Dillane dillane@sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 24 10:15:47 EDT 2017

Donna Halper wrote...
>There was indeed a guy named Lou Terri (with an I) on WPOP, doing news and traffic, in the mid-1960s.

Lou Terri was the program director and mid-day guy at WIOF in CT from the start of its soft rock Magic 104 format in 1978 until his untimely death in 1989.  Both WIOF and WPOP at that time were owned by Merv Griffin.

Lou's bio at the WPOP tribute site says his first on-air job was at WWNH.
http://www.wdrcobg.com/wpop_tz.html