Recovered 1955 Radio Program Club Star Way WWNH Rochester

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Fri Oct 6 13:41:59 EDT 2017

On Fri, 6 Oct 2017, Sid Schweiger wrote:

> Recently he was told by the Commission that all subsequent applications
> for properties he owned or wished to purchase would be ignored.

I'm sorry, but that's not something that should be tolerated in a country
where the rule of law is upheld. The FCC shouldn't be allowed to ignore
someone arbitrarily just because they find him annoying. If they reject
his applications on legal grounds, that is one thing; but they shouldn't
have the right to ignore them arbitrarily, let alone to tell a United
States citizen that they will not duly consider any application he may
file in the future.

Rob