Entercom announces what it plans to keep

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Fri Oct 13 20:16:25 EDT 2017

On Fri, 13 Oct 2017, Scott Fybush wrote:

> Another consideration: CBS is unloading the CBS Radio division to get money.
> If they can get more money by selling the 1030 facility with the WBZ calls,
> they have little reason to withhold the calls and reduce their income.

Unless "WBZ" is an important part of their TV station branding. Most folks
here think of it as "Channel 4", so perhaps the call letters aren't so
important. But I'm not in TV, and I rarely even watch TV these days.

Rob