Recovered 1955 Radio Program Club Star Way WWNH Rochester

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Fri Oct 6 08:39:08 EDT 2017

WWNH was never granted a license to cover. The construction permit ran
out, and the station was allowed to stay on the air under an STA, but no
license was ever issued. The Commission seems to have decided to ignore
any application to which Mr. Dodge was a party, accepting it for filing
but never acting on it. It is one of the more egregious examples of FCC
arbitrariness, in my opinion. The man may or may not hae been fit to hold
a broadcast license, but he deserved due process, and the FCC never gave
it to him.

More recently, Pamal applied to sell WPNI in Amherst to Mr. Dodge a few
years ago, and the Commission sat on that application. After some months
Pamal shut the station down, and the license evaporated a year later with
never a word from the Commission on the proposed sale.

If the king is in a good mood today, he may condescend to hear a few
petitions from us peasants. Le Roi s'avisera.

Rob