Donna Halper, Program Director, WRKO.

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Fri Mar 24 23:59:47 EDT 2017

On 3/24/2017 11:09 PM, Don wrote:
> Was talking to someone about the history of WRKO, and they mentioned
> that Donna Halper was once named program director of The Big 68.

Yes, it's true, and I have the business cards to prove it.  In reality,
I was acting PD-- I was actually hired to be their consultant, circa
1980.  Then they had a big shake-up in management, and I was out, about
four months later.  It was fun while it lasted though, and that's when I
decided to become a full-time consultant, which I did for 28 years.