Donna Halper, Program Director, WRKO.

Don astelle.donald@gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 23:09:18 EDT 2017

Was talking to someone about the history of WRKO, and they mentioned that
Donna Halper was once named program director of The Big 68.

I seem to recall a guest commentary/editorial on the last page of Billboard
magazine that had an article  that was penned by Donna, and underneath the
attribution "Donna Halper is the Program Director of WRKO".

Donna rarely mentions being named PD of WRKO.

I recall Donna was Music Director or Asst. PD....was Donna "upped' to the
PD chair when one of the PD's left?

Maybe Donna can enlighten us?

;-)

Thanks!