WCRN

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Mon Jun 5 08:19:14 EDT 2017

At 02:39 AM 6/5/2017, A Joseph Ross wrote:

>Are they owned by some conglomerate or are they individually owned, like WJIB and WATD?

Owned by a very small corporation, Carter Broadcasting, that also owns WACE in Chicopee (site of my first commercial radio job in the '70s) and TV translator WCRN-LD on channel 25 (virtual channel 31) in Providence, which has an application to change community to Leicester on channel 34 (still virtual 31).

Dale H. Cook, Radio Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html