WCRN

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Jun 5 02:39:21 EDT 2017

While driving home from Western Massachusetts today, I heard WCRN. They
were playing "NorthStar" Music and promoting themselves as "Full Service
Radio."  Apparently they have news and talk during the day and music at
night.  It's oldies, from the 70s and maybe the late 60s.  They also
seem to have some Worcester-area ads.  I wonder how they're managing to
run that sort of a station, and even run ads.  Are they owned by some
conglomerate or are they individually owned, like WJIB and WATD?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 | Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 | Fx:617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com