Will WMEX go silent forever?

Don astelle.donald@gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 16:34:52 EDT 2017

>>Now, I can't even get them in Lowell after the sun goes down. Barely 20
>>miles.

I don't think you EVER get them in Lowell after dark.

Might be able to get them in Nova Scotia after dark though.....

>>We have no idea whether there's a new negotiated lease or not.

I heard through the grapevine from someone who inquired about the "for sale"
listing.

He was told that they recently re-negotiated the current transmitter
lease.....and another site is available and an option.