Will WMEX go silent forever?

Jibguy@aol.com Jibguy@aol.com
Sun Jul 2 14:59:55 EDT 2017

We have no idea whether there's a new negotiated lease or not.  And, if a
station goes silent, it doesn't have to notify the FCC until its off  for 15
consecutive days, at which time, they would apply for "Special Temporary
Authority" ($190.00 fee).

So nothing can be assumed about WMEX's demise  yet.
-----jibguy

 In a message dated 7/2/2017 12:06:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,