Classical (was: Fairbanks WKLB/WCLB & WCRB

Don astelle.donald@gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 21:00:03 EST 2017

I have been in the car in the evening, and doing my typical scan...and have
also heard profanity in the programming.  I send an email the enxt day to
the GM...and never heard anything back.

Now that Jeff has said he has heard it...I wonder if this is a recurring
thing....