Fairbanks WKLB/WCLB & WCRB

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Mon Jan 16 09:24:41 EST 2017

The 99.5 WCRB was not programmed by Mario Mazza, although it did hire
most of the old WCRB staff. It trasmitted from Andover, so it had a
significantly different coverage map than WCRB at 102.5. Nevertheless it
scored a pretty consistent 3 share in the Boston ratings. The old WCRB had
got as high as 4.5.

Rob