Fairbanks WKLB/WCLB & WCRB

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 05:52:13 EST 2017

Ironically WKLB and WCRB would switch frequencies--Dec 1, 2006, with 99.5
and 102.5--and WCRB's last piece of music on 102.5 was the same piece
("Rodeo"?) used in the Beef: It's What's For Dinner commercials. WKLB began
Rascal Flatts' version of the national anthem, the last notes of which
wound up on the new frequency. Format Change archive has both versions of
the big switch.