Norway goes Digital, eliminates FM radio

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Jan 13 01:23:37 EST 2017

How would we know whether an HD sub-channel has gained an audience? When
people are asked what station they are listening to, do they know the
difference between WBZ and WBZ-FM-HD3?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 | Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 | Fx:617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com