WSBK

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Tue Jan 10 22:02:18 EST 2017

To recap, "NBC Boston"'s closest O&O transmitter is a low power on RF46,
virtual 8.1.
It has a full power transmitter, albeit direction, outside of Manchester,
NH on RF34 virtual 60.2.
It's most useful signal comes out of a station owned by somebody else on
RF32 mostly virtual 62,
but on this transmitter NBC's content is PSIP'd at virtual 60.5.

Most cable stations carry them on channel 10 - not to be confused with
NBC10, which is a
station in an adjacent market NOT owned by NBC (although it used to be).

Simple.  Got it.

-Bob