WSBK

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Thu Jan 5 22:02:45 EST 2017

Correct, NBC is in SD on 10, HD on 777.  However, both my boxes (different
models)
have a option in the menus to remap SD to HD .  By default it is turned off.

When you turn the feature on, the box will still display the SD channel
number, but you
will see the HD identifier below it.

60's transmitter is 80kW and highly directional - and not in your favor if
you
live South West of it:

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=80&q=call%3dwneu

68's transmitter is 300kW, but again the directional pattern does not do
well to the west
With my ChannelMaster4228HD and 22dB preamp, I'm able to receive it here.

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=80&q=call%3dwbpx