"NBC Boston Responds"

Ted Larsen tlmedia@intrstar.net
Tue Feb 21 06:30:47 EST 2017

That is a great service. When I worked at 'BZ between 1972/1987 they helped a lot of people.

I found this on google dated 2010. I can't find any reference that "BZ is still offering the service. http://boston.cbslocal.com/2010/09/18/call-for-action/

I didn't realize this was a nationwide service, however WBZ is still listed.

http://callforaction.org/local-offices/