WJIB?

Jibguy@aol.com Jibguy@aol.com
Wed Feb 1 01:54:40 EST 2017

Scott, you don't remember?   Since WJIB's app for 101.3 went  in a day
later than Milford's, Milford had the priority, and it stated so in  WJIB's FM
CP grant.  WJIB could not even test their signal until Milford  was on the
air.  The "day later than Milford's app" was due to WJIB filing  for 106.1 on
the first filing day. We saw that there were 2 other apps for  106.1, so
WJIB filed he next day for 101.3.  - There's also an FCC mention  in the WJIB
CP about WNTN's moving to the 740 tower, and that balls  things up a bit more.
----BB

In a message dated 1/31/2017 9:22:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,