WJIB at 101.3

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Aug 16 22:42:37 EDT 2017

I get the picture.  FM is where the audience is now, and I assume that's
why Bob put up the translator.  The first translator I heard, a few
years ago, was WHMP's translator in Northampton.  While I was listening
to them on AM, they mentioned "WHMP-FM" and gave the frequency, and I
tuned to it.  It had a much better signal than the AM, and I set a
button for it on my car radio.  But there was no competing station,
legal or otherwise, interfering, at least within the area that I was
driving.

So if, as I assume, Bob put the translator on the air in order to get
the FM audience, and I believe he has some FM stations, translators or
otherwise, in Maine, I would think he'd be talking about their
frequencies from time to time.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 | Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 | Fx:617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com