WJIB at 101.3

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 21:49:10 EDT 2017

The pirate has an Instagram message saying they have heard the rumors and
only can say they are trying to restore programming..but people can get it
on an app.

As for FM translators I too note what Bob is doing. But:
WSNO Barre VT got an FM translator and changed the AM from talk radio to
CHR.. because it must be a simulcast.1450 and 105.7 now known as "105.7 The
Beat".

WMVX Salem NH is on 1110 and also 98.9 as a translator. Known as Valley 98.9

WRCA Watertown and WNBP Newburyport each have translators at 106.1 and are
known as Bloomberg 106.1

Get the picture?