Fwd: Re: WJIB at 101.3

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Aug 8 23:42:49 EDT 2017

Looks like even Newton is on the boundary between local and distant.

Now that my office is in Newton Centre, I'll have to try and listen from
there. Unfortunately, the pirate seems to make the FM translator hard
to listen to in most of the translator's local coverage area.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 | Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 | Fx:617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com