Harbor tower....

Damon Cassell dcassell@gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 09:34:39 EDT 2017

Picture didn't come through? Is it on a tower? You may be able to get some
clues in the FCC tower registration database. Find the location of the
tower on Google Maps. "Pin" it with your mouse, and a small box will pop up
giving you the lat/long. You could then search the database for towers
within a radius of this location. That would give you the owner/manager of
the tower, which could go a long way in identifying what it is used for.

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/AsrSearch/asrRegistrationSearch.jsp

Damon