WNBP 1450 (+ WXEX 1540)

Mark Connelly markwa1ion@aol.com
Sat Aug 5 16:10:05 EDT 2017

No signal from Albany here in the daytime on 1540, just WXEX and WADK.  Useful groundwave from them barely makes it east to the Route 2 / I-495 junction.

Night, of course, is a different story.  Bahamas, Toronto, and Waterloo (IA) are in the stew with Albany as well.  Pretty much an unlistenable mess then.

Mark Connelly
South Yarmouth, MA

<<
I'm surprised you don't get interference from 1540 in Albany. Is that
still WDCD or is it WPTR again?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 | Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 | Fx:617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com