Valley 98.9

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Mon Apr 10 18:57:40 EDT 2017

Don wrote:

>While it's nice to hear some of the songs......the station seems like
another another famous un-manned jukebox.
>I don't know if this is a service, satellite or music network...but there
doesn't see to be any human connection with this radio station.

It seems that many stations run these 10,000 songs in a row commercial free
promotions jockless, to get folks hooked. Most times the station will have
live jocks at least in drive times, live, voice tracked or automated outside
of drive times after the commercial free music run ends.  I wouldn't be
surprised to hear live or voice tracked voices on Valley 98.9 soon.

Mark Watson