"From Eastport to Block Island"

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Oct 18 00:10:12 EDT 2016

In March 1966, as a college student, I spent spring break in Bermuda.
One night around 1:00 AM, while I was riding my rented moped and pulling
out of a restaurant parking lot, a VW pulled up next to me, and from the
car's radio, I could clearly hear the WBZ news on the car's radio.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 | Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 | Fx:617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com