WLLH Lawrence...and just Lawrence

Jibguy@aol.com Jibguy@aol.com
Mon Nov 21 01:48:40 EST 2016

It may be $500./month where you are, but usually tower lights and  1kw xmtr
days give us in Maine a bill of about $150. month.   WJTO's  (Bath, Maine)
total bill is about $205./month.  It's been that way for  almost 20 years
now.
-------Bob Bittner

In a message dated 11/15/2016 5:06:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,