NBC Boston info

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 21:24:23 EST 2016

Is your outdoor antenna only for VHF? The only non extreme local you mention that wasn't VHF was 19. Seems you should have gotten reception of at least 25, 38, 56, and 66 in the analog days. These days all the major Boston channels are on UHF, and 27 is probably close enough for you to pick it up with a paper clip.

Also, I see more outdoor TV antennas now these days with the cord cutting going on, than a few years ago. I don't know where we'll end up with this repacking/ATSC 3.0 stuff... Hopefully it's a big flop and things stay as is! :)

Jeff Lehmann