NBC Boston info

Mark Laurence marklaurence@mac.com
Mon Nov 7 18:42:41 EST 2016

Well, having had TVs in Rutland, 12 miles northwest of Worcester, for decades, I can tell you that in the analog days we got clear reception on 2, 4, 5, 7, and 27, plus shaky reception of 3 and 19 from western Mass.  Now, even with a rooftop antenna, we get absolutely nothing but 27.

(Sorry, in my earlier post when I said we get nothing, I forgot about 27. I don't speak Spanish. Which makes me wonder why the owners of 27 don't put an English service on a secondary channel to serve OTA viewers in central MA who can't get anything else.)