Re: Fw: ✉ something new, don't miss up-- spam watch

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Jun 9 00:38:01 EDT 2016

I think we can risk an occasion spam here, at least until it becomes a
serious problem, which it has not so far.

Who are/were Canter & Siegel?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com