Did I miss a thread on Mr. Bittner?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 00:45:25 EDT 2016

This is going to be interesting because the pirate on 101.3 is much
bigger than 106.1 ever was.

http://bigcityfm.com/

106.1 was shut down finally because Boston Mayor Marty Walsh wanted to
punish them for supporting the other candidate. Menino had protected 106.1
for years and would visit their studios.

I live in Inman Sq and 101.3's signal is solid. I have heard them in many
cabs in the past couple of years.

I am rooting for Bob on this but a good friend of mine works for Mayor
Walsh and she told me he wants the station to continue. Throw in the FCC
Boston office is happy they survived the last budget cuts and I think this
could drag on for awhile.