WWRN-91.5=>88.5

Bob Clements bob&wtbs*@clements.org
Wed Apr 6 22:14:44 EDT 2016

Kaimbridge wrote:

> I previously wrote,

> Scott FyBush wrote,
>
>> This confuses me - while WWRN belongs to Maine-based
>> Light of Life Ministries, the 102.1 and 103.7 translators
>> are licensed to Horizon Christian Fellowship, based in
>> (IIRC) Fitchburg, and are supposed to be relaying
>> WYDI 90.5 from Derry NH.
>>
>> Did I miss something?
>
> Yeah, something is definitely screwy in
> Denmark...er, Augusta!  P=)

>I emailed Worship Radio Network and an assistant answered that

A> we have not merged with RenewFM but we have partnered
A> with RenewFM for the next six months in order to get
A> Christian radio into downtown Boston.
A>
A> It is a short-term thing(.)

I've been watching this with with some interest because 103.7
is the frequency I picked for my in-house flea-power FM
transmitter, to distribute stuff from the main audio room to
other areas of the house.

Today I happened to be in Brookline, not that far from the
tall buildings in Boston.  I tuned in 103.7 FM to see whether
I would hear religious broadcasting.  I do not need hassle
for interfering with a licensed station by my Ramsey Electronics
mini xmtr.  (Out here in Lexington.)

I heard absolutely nothing but white noise and bits of audio
splatter from distant or near-frequency stations.

So either they are running REALLY low power, or they aren't really
on the air yet in Boston.

Bob,
K1BC