[B-R-I] Re: WWRN-91.5=>88.5

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@Gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 01:30:23 EDT 2016

I previously wrote,

 > Scott FyBush wrote,
 >
 >> This confuses me - while WWRN belongs to Maine-based
 >> Light of Life Ministries, the 102.1 and 103.7 translators
 >> are licensed to Horizon Christian Fellowship, based in
 >> (IIRC) Fitchburg, and are supposed to be relaying
 >> WYDI 90.5 from Derry NH.
 >>
 >> Did I miss something?
 >
 > Yeah, something is definitely screwy in
 > Denmark...er, Augusta!  P=)

I emailed Worship Radio Network and an assistant answered that

A> we have not merged with RenewFM but we have partnered
A> with RenewFM for the next six months in order to get
A> Christian radio into downtown Boston.
A>
A> It is a short-term thing(.)

      ~Kaimbridge~

-- -- --
      Wiki—Sites Contribution History Pages:

        en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
          math.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
  wiki.gis.com/wiki/index.php/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
         rosettacode.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge

      *****  Void Where Permitted; Limit 0 Per Customer.  *****