Rush gone from WRKO

Jibguy@aol.com Jibguy@aol.com
Fri May 22 07:11:41 EDT 2015

That is quite true in many markets.  It matters not whether all the
advertisers get ripped off or not.   I remember in the early days of  USA Radio
News, their "Boston" station was WGAW-1340 Gardner, MA.  That's  1000 watts on
a graveyard frequency barely reaching Leominster.
----jibguy

In a message dated 5/22/2015 2:39:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
joe@attorneyross.com writes:

On  5/21/2015 1:09 PM, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> We're talking about  clearance in "the Boston market", not whether
> anyone in Boston can  actually hear it.

I see, so clearance is entirely fictitious.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA  02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|  http://www.attorneyross.com