WJIB off due to power outage

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psualum.com
Fri May 8 03:38:22 EDT 2015

My original message bounced back because I can't get the formatting to turn off on my Yahoo app. Text is below.

Here's an early morning Facebook post from Bob describing the issues he's run into this week. Apparently you need to be logged in to view it.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/WJIB740/permalink/10152695298161012/