A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat May 2 23:54:23 EDT 2015

Thanks, Bob.  I think I had a phone call from Dan not too long ago, but
it was irrelevant to radio.

On 5/2/2015 10:19 PM, Bob Bittner via Boston-Radio-Interest wrote:

Hello All
I talked to Dan this evening.  He'll be pushing 80 in a couple of  weeks,
and his health is so-so.  Not on the computer much, but he does have  a new
address, and he'd be pleased to hear from any of us. He  probably  is not
going to give us any more lengthy-read reasons why certain  stations can't
increase their power (which we all enjoyed and appreciated)  nowadays.  His
address is_danielstrassberg@comcast.net_  (mailto:danielstrassberg@comcast.net)

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com