Quiet (Dan Strassberg)

Jibguy@aol.com Jibguy@aol.com
Sat May 2 21:46:18 EDT 2015

Hello All
I talked to Dan this evening.  He'll be pushing 80 in a couple of  weeks,
and his health is so-so.  Not on the computer much, but he does have  a new
address, and he'd be pleased to hear from any of us. He  probably  is not
going to give us any more lengthy-read reasons why certain  stations can't
increase their power (which we all enjoyed and appreciated)  nowadays.  His
address is  _danielstrassberg@comcast.net_ (mailto:danielstrassberg@comcast.net)

-----Bob Bittner

In a message dated 5/2/2015 6:56:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,