WKOX

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Mon Jun 29 13:05:31 EDT 2015

I wasn't in a position to listen, but often the "top of the hour" ID isn't
the legal ID.

I know at least at one point that WKLB-FM was burying it's legal ID
"WKLB-FM Waltham Boston"  a few minutes before the hour, then
using a prominent jingle on the hour announcing "Country 102.5 WKLB
Boston".

Maybe KOX is doing the same thing?

-Bob