1410 vs WKOX 1430 AM HD intereference

John Mullaney john@minutemancomm.com
Fri Jun 19 18:31:16 EDT 2015

I actually love it and think it works pretty good. Both Mia and BZ almost sound like FM stations on my car radio. I can drive right from Newton through downtown Boston listening to MIa and not hear a touch of interference. I would never listen to AM without HD. I was always a complete FM listener till HD radio. I think it's the only thing that can save the AM dial. In fact they probably should go with only digital transmissions on AM and get rid of Analog. AMs are dying and DXers aren't going to save it. It needs to sound more like FM. The iPod generation doesn't need fm but they need something better than what AM brings them.

Sent from my iPhone