Salem buying WMKI 1260

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 10:51:56 EDT 2015

Don't know but Mark of BRW brought up good point--they could put Christian
teaching on 1260 and make 590 The Answer. Remember the days of a strong 590
signal for news then sports? For that matter, WEEI did pretty well on
850...(yeah, that was _then_) despite now getting horrible ratings
running ESPN there.