WWBZ

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sat May 31 07:51:29 EDT 2014

The various stations simulcasting WEEI have gotten call letters similar to
it, like WVEI, WEII, WPEI, WWEI etc. They identify as the WEEI Sports Radio
Network and even in this age of PPMs, they intentionally went for similar
call letters to match the name of the overall 'network'. But it's not a
matter of competing stations in the same market, but stations a bit further
away simulcasting the main WEEI-FM signal (whether owned by Entercom or
someone else)