WWBZ 700, WFNX 99.9 "vote for format"

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu May 29 00:58:06 EDT 2014

On 5/29/2014 12:18 AM, Scott Fybush wrote:

> I don't know where you'd tune now to hear the Sox if you're in Athol
> or Orange. WVEI sure doesn't get there, and Entercom doesn't seem to
> care.

Possibly one of the WHMP stations?  Maybe the Greenfield one. Possibly
the 96.9 FM translator.  I've found it to have a pretty good range in
points south of Northampton, but I haven't been up to Greenfield lately
to see how far it reaches there.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com