WZBR 1410 Dedham, WKOX 1430 Everett

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Mar 6 15:33:27 EST 2014

.........I too am getting a nearly listenable signal late at night on WKOX-AM 1430, a bit less than thirty miles due north of the transmitter.
In the past, if I tuned to 1430 late at night, there was a battle between the 1430s in Endicott, NY and Newark, NJ. The last
time I checked they hardly intrudded on WKOX-AM at all. Did THEY alter their nighttime patterns at all, allowing WKOX-AM to be
heard better?