Aereo suspending operations as of 11:30 today

Mike Ward mward@iname.com
Mon Jun 30 10:24:49 EDT 2014

As I recall, the Aereo lineup didn't include such outlying stations...just
those in the heart of the market.

We have an independent station here in the far southwest part of the market
(Mansfield OH) that actually is on direcTV and Dish. But they ship their
signal up to the Cleveland satellite receive facilities via an
Internet-connected box. You can't really get their signal in the main part
of the market.

If Aereo had ever launched here, I'm pretty sure WMFD wouldn't be on the
list. I don't know where to find the Boston Aereo lineup, but I bet
stations like WBIN weren't on it.