It will soon be COX 25

Ron Bello rbello@belloassoc.com
Wed Jun 25 18:12:54 EDT 2014

Don't think many under the age of 40 or 45 know the difference between VHF
or UHF
nor do they care.  All they know is where to find the program to watch.  The
advantage of VHF over UHF has long passed.

What does differentiate stations is news infrastructure.  Fox requires a
credible news
department especially in a top 10 market something neither 62 or 68 has.