It will soon be COX 25

Ken VanTassell kenwvt@gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 10:28:38 EDT 2014

"WFXT will remain a Fox affiliate, so don’t expect any changes to your
prime time viewing (aside from Fox canceling quality efforts like “I Wanna
Marry Harry
<http://www.boston.com/life/relationships/2014/04/17/fake-prince-harry-reality-show-makes-highly-uncomfortable/ntWeC52AuHMH7Qqg1QKrXJ/story.html>”).
The deal must meet regulatory muster before it can be completed, according
to Fox."

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2014/06/24/boston-wfxt-traded-fox-cox-media/3yXT0LmZoSEpAseXKueWFN/story.html