WKLB Axes "Sunday Morning Country Oldies"

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Tue Jun 17 21:20:55 EDT 2014

I just found this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=278u4Zal72U
The video seems to imply only WKOX was affected.
Another post I found (on this board, in 1997) indicatesthat had lost their STL in previous tower problems.So maybe that's why the FM went off in '85 too.
So I stand corrected about the location of the transmitter.But at least I wasn't imagining the tower failure!

-Bob